Wednesday, December 10, 2008

First post of my new online diary.

It is 2am and I probably should be in bed, but I am currently off work with the cold from hell and have been snoozing most of the day and now I am wide awake...and bored....

I miss my boyfriend. Wish he was here right now so we could snuggle up on the sofa and watch movies. He hasn't spoken to me all day and I am not sure what to make of it which really doesn't help with sleeping.

Being a mum to a teenager is not easy. Her best friend has been caught trying to buy weed from a boy at school, which of course makes me worried if my daughter might also be smoking. She is denying it but has admitted to having a drink when she feels stressed. Do they really have to be growing up so fast these days ? She is only 12 !!!! What did we do when we were 12 and stressed ? I can't really remember, which is weird. I guess I just argued with my mom. I thought drinking was more of a problem of growing up in the sticks like I did, but even we didn't start until we were 14. Let's hope things will straighten out.

I miss you every morning
I miss you every night
I miss you most of all when
I wanna be loved just right

Gene Vincent - I sure miss you

No comments: