Thursday, December 11, 2008

Another late night and still can't sleep. The cold is getting better, but I am still coughing like it is going out of fashion and it is making me lose my voice periodically - not good when you have a teenage daughter....

As usual I panicked about nothing with my boyfriend, he is just at his mum's where reception is dreadful and he has other things on his mind right now. Silly me. I really need to get rid of this insecurity, it is just so not like me.

Sitting at home all day is not very productive for either blogging or christmas shopping. I really hope that this cold is going away soon.

There are six BILLION people in the world
More or less
and it makes me feel quite small
But you're the one I love the most of all

Katie Meluah - 9 Million Bicycles

No comments: